Preserve your asphalt with Acrylimat™ Asphalt Sealant
Acrylimat™ Asphalt Sealant is an environmentally safe asphalt sealant and preservative that increases the life of your asphalt by over 50%. It is a petroleum free and coal tar free polymeric liquid. It provides a long-lasting coating that repels 100% of all liquids, including gas, oil and salt, and most important, prevents UV damage. Low VOC means “no smell”, so it’s perfect for residential driveways.
Coal tar sealers and coal tar blends have been banned in the States of New York, California, Texas and Washington, as well as the cities of Prior Lake and Maplewood in Minnesota. Acrylimat™ Asphalt Sealant will not harm the environment.
- Prevents UV Damage
- Prevents Damage From All Petroleum Products
- Repels Most Liquids
- Prevents Water Damage Due To Freezing
- Increases Asphalt Life By At Least 50%
- Non-toxic, Non-hazardous, Non-flammable Environmentally Safe
- Meets or Exceeds All EPA, ASTM, FAA and U.S. Military Regulations
- Field Tested and Accepted by the U.S. Air Force and FAA for Taxiways, Fuel Depots, and Runways.
- Will Not Track in Any Temperature After Drying
- No Smell
- Dries in 20 to 40 Minutes and can be driven on WITHIN 2 HOURS
Click here to contact us to learn more!
Environmental and Human Health Concerns with Today’s Asphalt Sealcoats – Click Here to Learn More