The Original Driveway Design hereby warrants your concrete surface against any surface peeling or scaling that results from inferior materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of installation subject to the warranty limitations and warranty conditions set out herein.
The foregoing warranties are subject to the following conditions:
1. The Concrete Limited Warranty excludes cracking.
2. This Limited Warranty does not cover any peeling or scaling that results from use of chemicals or deicers.
3. The Concrete Limited Warranty excludes any variations of color in the finished surface. Extenders and additives that are incorporated into ready mixed concrete can cause some areas of the finished surface to be a darker shade than other areas.
4. The Concrete Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by impact or exposure or contact with any foreign substance or any other mistreatment of the surface.
5. The Concrete Limited Warranty excludes cracking, raising or settling caused by sub-surface ground conditions and all other normal wear and tear.
The liability of The Original Driveway Design under this warranty will be limited to the repair or replacement of the defective area only.
PROPER CARE AND USE OF CONCRETE SURFACES
It is important to care for the surface properly to ensure its longevity. The following should be observed:
1. Re-seal concrete every 2 to 3 years to prevent surface deterioration. Good quality sealer can be purchased at most home improvement supply stores.
2. Concrete should never be exposed to salt or other deicer chemicals. Use sand.